Thursday, December 15, 2016

Share How Your Child Has “Unstoppable Joy” And You Could Win A Finish Line Gift Card!

Thanks for checking out today's post. After reading I'd love to hear your thoughts on the comments by clicking here ---> Share How Your Child Has “Unstoppable Joy” And You Could Win A Finish Line Gift Card!

happy boy with down syndrome raising arms up

Accomplishing my goals and gaining independence gives me unstoppable joy!

It’s hard to believe our son turned six months old today! I can still remember the night Noah was born and we found out that he was born with three copies of his 21st Chromosome (aka – Down syndrome.) I can’t explain the amount of joy that it gives me to be Noah’s dad. This “little” boy has worked so hard to achieve so many milestones already, and he continues to work so hard every day.

Our last blog post on this site was a letter I wrote to Noah the night before his first day of Kindergarten. When I get some time I’ll update you all on school has been going for him. It’s had it’s fair share of challenges, but all and all it’s been great for Noah. One thing that really gives Noah a since of joy is being able to exercise independence. For instance in the video below you’ll see Noah running into his school building by himself – it’s fun watching him do that in the mornings that I take him to school.

How Does Your Child Have Unstoppable Joy?

We’re running a photo caption contest from now until December 25th at 11:59 pm (central time) and the winners will will one of three The Finish Line gift cards. To enter the contest, simply share a photo of your child in the comments below with a caption telling what gives them unstoppable joy! I’ve partnered with The Finish Line Youth Foundation and The Special Olympics on this post to run give away 3 Finish Line gift cards ($200, $100, and $50.) On December 26th, 2016 I will pick 3 winners (1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place) to give away the 3 Finish Line gifts card to! The winners will be mentioned on this blog post!

Good Luck

You just finished reading Share How Your Child Has “Unstoppable Joy” And You Could Win A Finish Line Gift Card! on Noah's Dad! I'd love to hear what you think, please take a second to click on the link above and leave a comment. Thanks for being awesome! :)



from Noah's Dad http://ift.tt/2gQajIb

No comments:

Post a Comment