Wednesday, December 20, 2017

He Came Down | A Story of Hope

Thanks for checking out today's post. After reading I'd love to hear your thoughts on the comments by clicking here ---> He Came Down | A Story of Hope

he came down down syndrome natvity video

My wife recently told me about a video she came across produced by “Speak Life.” The video shows a mom of a child with Down syndrome talking about how she feels. She explains she knows it’s not her fault that her child was born with Down syndrome, yet wondering why “this” happened to her. It’s very raw and authentic.

The video goes back and forth between the mother talking and a group of young people with Down syndrome performing a live action nativity play (and speaking well, I might add.) It’s a very sweet video, with a very great message.

I love the last paragraph.

If you’re feeling rejected, excluded, a stranger,

Remember the one who came down to the manger.

No one’s left out by this God become small,

So have a blessed Christmas, one and all.

I’m not crying. You’re crying.

Merry Christmas.

You just finished reading He Came Down | A Story of Hope on Noah's Dad! I'd love to hear what you think, please take a second to click on the link above and leave a comment. Thanks for being awesome! :)



from Noah's Dad http://ift.tt/2ktFGZ4

No comments:

Post a Comment